Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I created this blog as a place to share my work, thoughts, and everyday life. Once you get to know me, I think you will really want me to take your picture. :) If you already know me, then I will continue to entertain you by creating unique images and sharing little snippets of my life. I have taken some of my old blogs and re posted them here. I am also going to try and add new blogs daily.

If you haven't yet, also check out my website and feel free to follow me on twitter or add me on myspace.

Lets get to know each other shall we?
Some random info about me:
I am a 25 year old designer and photographer who currently resides in Bakersfield, California but will travel anywhere... anywhere.
I am in love with humor and originality.
I believe everyone has a story to tell and not one of them needs words, just a photo.
People in love touch my heart.
I am fearless with my camera in hand. Without it, I am afraid of heights.
Hugs are the best medicine and laughter is a life necessity.
My favorite pass times, other than art related activities, are trivia nights, learning to guide the Kern River, watching movies, and running.

Your turn! Feel free to tell me about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment