Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall...ing for my favorite time of year

Oh la la!- it's September and the weather today (not to mention a mini shopping spree for some new clothes) got me so excited that it is finally starting to feel like my favorite season. Fall is finally here. I am sure a few hot days will still sneak up on us, but I am already getting excited about all things fall- The warm colors, the fair, the boots and sweaters, Halloween, pumpkin and spice flavors popping up everywhere... I just love this time of year!

On top of it all, I was invited location scouting today with some awesome photogs and gorgeous girls. Check out the results and get inspired for your fall photo shoots! The fall brings some amazing weather and beautiful scenery in Bakersfield. Photographs make great Christmas gifts and the fall weather makes it a perfect time to book your shoots.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments: