Monday, September 21, 2009

The Funny Ones

Today I took photos of little Conley because he just turned two. As I began to edit out the messy face in preparation to post a flawless photo of his adorable smile I thought, what fun would that be? I seriously cannot even glance at the photo of him hanging from the bars and not laugh out loud at his expression. These captured moments of his personality are what I chose to share instead. You have all seen a cute photo of a little kid, and maybe I will do a second post of the "perfect pictures." However, I find these much more enjoyable. Here are some smiles and laughs:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! I love these! It was sooo good to catch up Sunday! Hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conley is so cute!! What an adorable little kid.

    ReplyDelete