Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cats and Dogs

Since I mentioned dailypuppy.com in my blog yesterday I thought it be nice to share some of my own puppy photos with you this morning. This is Brutus the Boston Terrier and Braxton the Westie. This website is seriously the ultimate pick me up. If you ever need an instant smile just go look at an adorable puppy. If you don't smile, then your heart is made of stone or maybe you just don't like dogs (which I also find weird).

I am a dog lover even though I don't have a dog. Dogs are not allowed in my apartment, but if I could I would get one in a heartbeat. Instead I have a cat. Don't get me wrong, I love my cat. I'll even post a photo so he doesn't feel left out.

Cats are great, there is just something about puppies that just make you smile no matter what. Everyone loves a puppy. With cats it's either a love or hate thing. People are rarely indifferent to cats. For some reason it is even acceptable to hate cats. Puppies on the other hand... if someone said, "I hate puppies."... you would probably think they are some kind of sociopath.

This is my cat, Apollo, right before he attacked my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Apollo is adorable. It's possible to be indifferent to cats, but only until they: a) scratch on your new leather couch, or b) curl up in bed and start purring. Cats are a mutual love/hate relationship, aren't they?

    Am I the only one who commented from FB? Sheesh, come on people. Look at Jen's marvelous work!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete