Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Week in iPhone Pictures

I have been dog sitting this little Yorkie for a few days. Monday he will go to a new home and Apollo couldn't be happier. Although they are tolerating each other pretty well, Apollo likes being the king of the castle. This pic pretty much sums up their relationship.

This made me laugh so hard I actually pulled over to take a picture. There are a lot of signs posted around my neighborhood, but they are usually for yardsales or lost puppies. So, you can imagine my surprise when I looked over and saw this! It's actually to promote a youtube site, but it sure got my attention.

Across the street from the downtown Mexcali Restaurant in Bakersfield is this totally odd little shop. Brad and I got a kick out of it and I had to take a picture.

As seen on Twitter, this odd little toy was left in the flower bed outside my office. The kids who live in the house next door probably left it there. I was informed after my tweet that this is a toy from Night at the Museum, but if you haven't seen the movie, wouldn't you think this is the weirdest toy you have ever seen? ...(and) I still don't know why Octavius is riding a squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment