Monday, August 31, 2009

"No, Jennie do that!"

Those are the words her mom told me little Presley said to someone recently when they tried to take her picture. Not only did that crack me up, I was delighted. It has been a year since I first photographed this adorable little girl. I first took photos for her 2nd birthday, then family photos for Christmas, and now she is turning three.

I was first introduced to Presley because her mother was tired of trying to fight all her energy and personality when getting her to sit still at the Picture People. After all, when it comes to childrens portraits you want to make sure, above all, their personality shines through. That's when she was referred to me. We had a photo session where Presley could play and enjoy herself while I captured real smiles.


Photobucket


Photobucket



A year later, Presley is just as cute and just as energetic.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments: